APNC invites members to apply for seed money grants to assist their agency’s 2017 September National Recovery Month public events.
APNC will provide $4000 to distribute across the state to help fund activities as requested by members in that region. Since 2009, we provided seed money to fund or partially fund almost 50 events, with grant awards ranging from $250.00 for small community events to $1000.00 for larger regional efforts. Awards may go to events already being planned, or to new events in your area.
The only requirements are that the grant request:
- Be endorsed by a current APNC member (with membership current as of May 1st 2017).
- Explain how APNC will be promoted (through advertising, at the event, etc.)
- Incorporate the community, multiple target populations or other regions by fostering community involvement and awareness.
- Include activities that will take place in September.
- Grantees are also expected to provide APNC with a photograph and a brief description of the event by October 15, 2017.
If interested, please click below to download a grant application. Applications must be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submission is 5 PM Friday, July 21st. For more information contact email@example.com.