As an APNC Organizational Member, your business is able to reach hundreds of experts in substance use disorder prevention, treatment, and recovery, including policymakers, counselors, social workers and others. Organizational members get free and/or reduced prices on regional trainings, conference displays and registrations, and other items. As an organizational member, your business can play a key role in influencing North Carolina’s agenda in substance use disorder policy.
- Group discounts for APNC-sponsored trainings and conferences
- Discounts for displays at APNC Spring and Fall Conferences
- Free job postings and free training postings to APNC members
- A voice in Raleigh and Washington DC shaping substance use disorder policy
APNC offers three options for Organizational Membership: Prime, Patron, and Partner in Recovery.
A summary of benefits is found below.
|Benefits of Membership||APNC Prime||APNC Patron||APNC Partner in Recovery|
|$600 annually||$2400 annually||$10,000 and up annually|
|Admission for all employees to APNC sponsored events at member rate**||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Group rates for employees at APNC Conferences – ($65 off per employee)**||No||Yes||Yes|
|Discounts on conference display booths||25% Off||No charge for display booths at both APNC conferences & 1 complimentary registration at each (an over $1200 value)||No charge for display including 4 conference registrations or scholarships in name of sponsor|
|APNC Advertising, including job postings||Logo with link on APNC.org web-site and all APNC sponsored events||Logo with link will appear at all APNC sponsored events; ad with logo and text will live on the APNC web-site||Logo with link will appear at all APNC sponsored events; ad with logo and text will live on the APNC web-site|
|Invitations to select APNC-sponsored events||No||Yes||Yes|
|Each corporate member gets one Voice/Vote in APNC Affairs||Yes||Yes||Yes|
* Option C, Partners in Recovery, is designed to assist APNC in its efforts towards work force development for the addictions profession, public relations efforts to remove the stigma from substance use disorder, and promotion of the concept of recovery as a societal goal.
** To take advantage of this option, employees who are not individual APNC members must let us know
at the time of registration that they are using the organizational membership benefit.
APNC Corporate Membership is for organizational affiliation with APNC only. All fees stay with APNC.
If an agency is interested in NAADAC Membership, please contact www.naadac.org for more details.
Contact Donald McDonald, APNC Executive Director, email.