APNC/NAADAC Membership Benefits
- Subscription to Addiction Professional, the official publication of NAADAC, The Association for Addiction Professionals
- Six issues of the NAADAC Newsletter and the APNC Newsletter
- Professional networking opportunities with more than 16,000 of your colleagues (more than 500 of whom live in NC)
- Special savings on the APNC Spring and Fall conferences as well as National and Regional NAADAC sponsored conferences
- Member savings for North Carolina regional training workshops, which carry NCSAPPB credit approval
Not comfortable online?
Join or renew your membership over the phone by calling 800.548.0497 or download a membership application and fax it to 800.377.1136 or mail it to 1001 N. Fairfax St, Alexandria, VA 22314.
Individual Member Levels
Professional Membership $130.00
Associate Membership $109.00
Individuals who are working towards qualification, licensure, or certification in the addictions profession. Membership benefits are the same as a Professional member.
Student Membership $50.50
Open to individuals who are students at a college or university. Proof of student status is required.