The APNC South Central Region is proud to offer this training, presented by: Louis Leake, CSAC
This presentation explores how to assess your organization’s relationship to the surrounding communities. Strategies to developing and seizing relationship opportunities with potential partnerships will be explored.
Discussions will include:
- How to identify the greatest needs for patients in your area
- Building a team of ambassadors or positive representative for your organization
- Being intentional with making community connections
- Creating a educational plan for segments of the community
- How to follow-up and build new connections with additional services
Louis Leake, CSAC is currently the Clinic Director at Carolina Treatment Center. He is a member of the Cumberland County Juvenile Crime Prevention Council, Cumberland County Prenatal Opioid Task Force, Participates with local Chamber of Commerce and the C.A.R.E. Community Addiction Resource Exchange Coalition. Louis served as the Regional Vice President of APNC from 2014-2016, a board member of the Cumberland County Juvenile Crime Prevention Council, and works as as the primary instructor for the Fundamentals of Substance Abuse Counseling program at Fayetteville Technical College.
Friday, March 23, 2018
1121 Situs Court, Suite 325
Raleigh, NC 27606
- $5.00 — APNC Members
- $30.00 — Non-APNC Members
- *You may pay online by credit card, or by cash/check at the door.
For more information, please contact Scott Luetgenau, APNC South Central Region VP at LuetgenauS@southlight.org