RHCC is Currently Seeking the Following for North Carolina Locations
- A Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or other human service field.
- Currently hold a NC license as a Licensed Clinical Addictions Specialist (LCAS), and/or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Three years of paid substance abuse direct care experience.
Migrant Outreach Worker Pembroke, NC
- Coordinates farmworker outreach activities, including affiliated and research projects.
- Functions as liaison between outreach workers and clinical/social support services.
- Spend approximately 70% to 80% of his/her time in the field in direct and indirect services at times of the day that are accessible for farmworkers.
- Associate degree in areas of public health, health education, international health, social work, sociology, education, or nursing (or equivalent training and/or experience) AND/OR High School Education, G.E.D. or equivalent training, with preferably one year exposure to farmworker related issues.
- Ability to effectively and bilingually communicate (English/Spanish), when appropriate.
- Valid NC Driver’s license
Behavioral Health Technician
Lakeview, NC & Smithfield, NC
- Knowledge of the disease model of addictions and substance abuse programs.
- Knowledge of substance abuse or familiarity with NA, AA or other addiction groups.
- Associate’s degree and a NC driver’s license with a clean driving record are required.
These positions are open until filled.
RHCC offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, etc.
Interested applicants send resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
60 Commerce Plaza Circle,
Pembroke, NC 28372